(1) Flour transportation and dough preparation: From the bottom of the storage bin, the flour is extracted by a vibrating extractor and quantitatively taken by a rotary valve. Before the flour enters the belt scale, it goes to the sieve to separate the residual impurities in the flour. After equilibration, mix the flour and water in the proper proportions in a dough mixer. After stirring, the thickness of the slurry is 12-15 degrees Baume, which should be applied to the homogenizer for homogenization. Then, the slurry is fed into a three-phase decanter.
(2) Separation of gluten and B starch and A starch and pentosan: The three-phase decanter divides the batter into three parts according to the difference in specific gravity of the mixture. Most of the fibers and A-starch are rotated screens. Starch containing A/B starch and gluten is sent to 2 stage rotating screens. Light substances such as pentosan are sent to storage tanks. Recirculation of material on the rotary screen (pure protein) to the 2 stage rotary screen increases gluten yield.
(3) Concentration and drying of A starch: A starch milk enters the 2-stage fiber centrifugal sieving and is divided into two parts: A starch milk and the remaining material, which contains a lot of fiber. Wet fibers can be transferred directly to the pentosan storage tank. A starch milk is transferred to a decanter through a starch pump. The function of the decanter is to wash and refine starch. Pure A starch will be sent to the second decanter for concentration. Finally, A starch is sent to centrifuge and dryer to get the final product.
(4) Refined B starch: After 2 stages of rotating screens, the A/B starch milk is transferred to the decanter through the starch pump. The function of the decanter is to separate starch A from starch B and wash starch B. Then the B starch milk enters the centrifugal sieve and can be divided into two parts: B starch milk and fiber. Pure B starch is sent to the second decanter for concentration. Finally, the B starch enters into the B starch dryer to obtain the final product.
(5) Water system: In this system, all fresh water and process water are sent to different places for cleaning, mixed use, sewage treatment plant, etc. Appropriate chemicals should be applied at this stage for good results. At the same time, the safety water tank should also be used at this stage.
(6) Gluten drying: Wet gluten is sent to the gluten machine to remove moisture as much as possible. In the circular flow dryer, the final moisture content of gluten is less than 9%.
Wheat starch is mainly used in food thickeners, gelling agents, binders, or stabilizers, starch sugar, etc. Huatai starch processing machine supply different starch processing, any need please email to [email protected]