Starch processing equipment is a kind of equipment specializing in the production of starch. The starch processing equipment can adjust the cavity and screw structure to expand the use range of starch. The starch series products produced by this equipment are suitable for textiles and food. With the continuous deepening of research in the fields of papermaking, building materials, casting, oil drilling, etc., starch processing equipment plays an increasingly important role in the starch market.
The working principle of starch processing equipment is to use physical, chemical or enzymatic treatment to introduce new functional groups on starch molecules, or to change the size of starch molecules and the properties of starch granules, thereby changing the natural characteristics of starch to make it more suitable for certain applications. Products processed with this type of equipment become starch. To meet the requirements of various industrial applications. Starch production line equipment technology is constantly improving. For example, high temperature technology requires high temperature viscosity stability of starch, frozen food requires good starch freeze-thaw stability, and jelly food requires good clarity and film formation. In addition, in order to develop new uses of starch and expand the scope of application, most starch processing equipment still uses this principle. So what is the composition of starch processing equipment? Let’s introduce it below.
1. Starch processing equipment Flour mixer: Separate or mix some additives with starch (corn starch, tapioca starch, potato starch, etc.), add a certain amount of water and mix well.
2. Starch processing equipment feeding machine: The motor is used for screw conveying, and the mixed raw materials are transported to the feeding hopper of the extruder to ensure convenient and fast feeding.
3. Extruder: There is a special control cabinet, which can extrude modified starch granules under high temperature and high pressure environment, adjust the process, replace the mold, and produce different products.
4. Starch processing equipment elevator: The pellets are transported to the oven, and the height of the elevator is determined according to the oven.
5. Multi-layer oven: the oven is an electric oven, and the temperature is adjusted between 0-200 degrees through the control cabinet.
6. Crusher: According to the requirements of starch, choose different crushers for crushing.