Detailed explanation of the production process of wheat starch
1. Overview of wheat starch
Wheat starch is a food raw material and is widely used in food processing, medicine, paper making and other fields. Wheat starch is rich in carbohydrates, easy to digest and absorb, and has high nutritional value. At present, the market demand for wheat starch is increasing, and wheat starch production technology is becoming more and more mature.
2. Production technology of wheat starch
1. Raw material selection: Use high-quality wheat as raw material. Although the price is higher, the quality of the produced starch is more stable and more competitive.
2. Cleaning: Clean the wheat to remove impurities, sediment, etc., and add water to maintain humidity.
3. Crushing: Crush the washed wheat into particles of a certain size.
4. Soaking: Put the crushed wheat particles into the soaking tank, add an appropriate amount of water, alkali and other chemical substances, and stir repeatedly to fully separate the starch.
5. Separation: After soaking, the slurry is centrifuged or filtered to separate the starch.
6. Dehydration: The separated wheat starch suspension is dehydrated by spinning, air flow, etc. to make powdery starch.
3. Uses and market prospects of wheat starch
Wheat starch has a wide range of uses. It can be used as food raw materials, such as noodles, dumplings, yogurt, etc.; it can also be used as processing raw materials for candy, chewing gum, baby milk powder, etc.; at the same time, wheat starch is also widely used in medicine, papermaking and other fields. As people pay attention to food nutrition and safety, the wheat starch market has broad prospects.